SensiMix Lite encompasses all the characteritics of SensiMix but in a mix designed for capillary machines. The kit contains a 5x reaction mix, an enzyme mix and separate vials of SYBR® Green I and MgCl2.
Universal: can be used for SYBR® Green I or probe-based reactions and has been designed to work across a range of block and rotor-based instruments.
Proprietary hot-start chemistry minimises non-specific amplification.
- SensiMix Lite performs over a wide dynamic range (up to 10 orders of magnitude).
- Suitable for detection of low copy targets.
- SensiMix Lite is available as trial-size pack of 15 reactions to try in your lab.
- Click here to request a sample
5 x SensiMix Lite reaction mix consisting of:
- 99% pure dNTPs
- MgCl2 (6mM)
- Internal reference
Plus separate vials of:
- SensiMix Lite Enzyme mix (contains heat-activated polymerase)
- SYBR® Green I
- 50mM MgCl2
3 months at -20ºC
Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
* 1 reaction=20 µl final volume
1x0.4 ml reaction mix
1x0.15 ml enzyme mix
2x1 ml reaction mix
1x0.75 ml enzyme mix
8x1 ml reaction mix
4x0.75 ml enzyme mix