Following the success of the universal SensiMix range. Quantace are proud to introduce a new range of all-in-one solutions - the SensiMixPlus range!. The SensiMixPlus range of solutions contain SYBR® Green I within the mix and are specifically formulated for this chemistry.
- Mix optimised for SYBR® Green I chemistry.
- Suitable for high throughput applications e.g. target validation for drug discovery.
- Designed to work across a range of block and rotor-based instruments.
Just add template and primers for reproducible results every time.
- SensiMixPlus range performs over a wide dynamic range (up to 10 orders of magnitude).
- Suitable for detection of low copy targets.
Proprietary hot-start chemistry minimises non-specific amplification.
- SensiMixPlus SYBR is available as trial-size pack of 15 reactions to try in your lab.
- Click here to request a sample
2 x Reaction mix consisting of:
- Heat-activated DNA polymerase
- 99% pure dNTPs
- MgCl2 (6mM)
- Internal reference
- SYBR® Green I
Plus separate vials of:
6 months at -20ºC
Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
* 1 reaction=50 µl final volume