Combine the properties of SensiMix and the power of our highly stable Reverse Transcriptase with our one- and two-step kits.
The SensiMix One-Step kit is formulated to deliver cDNA synthesis and subsequent amplification in a single step. It contains an internal reference and has been designed to work across a range of block and rotor-based instruments.
Increased Thermal Stability
Perform cDNA synthesis at high temperatures (45-55ºC), suited to GC and structure-rich RNA templates.
Addition of RNase Inhibitor to the reaction mix reduces degradation of mRNA or total RNA during cDNA syntehsis
The One-Step kit generates an accurate linear standard curve from a 1´-fold total ENA dilution series ranging from 1 ug to 10 pg.
- Universal: can be used for SYBR® Green I or probe-based reactions and has been designed to work across a range of block and rotor-based instruments.
- SensiMix One-Step contains an internal reference dye for normalisation.
Eliminates non-specific, primer dimers and misprimed products
Two reactions performed in one tube!
Small Pack Sizes
Low cost trial-size packs (25 reactions) available
2 x Reaction mix consisting of:
- Heat-activated DNA polymerase
- Sensi reverse transcriptase
- 99% pure dNTPs
- MgCl2 (6mM)
- Internal reference
Plus separate vials of:
- SYBR® Green I
- 50mM MgCl2
- RNase inhibitor
- DEPC-treated water
6 months at -20ºC
Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
* 1 reaction=20 µl total volume for RT reaction and 50 µl total volume for fluorescence reaction.