SensiMix NoRef is identical to SensiMix but it does not contain an internal reference. As it is no longer essential to read the interal reference through the red channel, the red channel becomes free and can be used to monitor a probe. This reagent is suitable for those block-based and rotor-based machines where an internal referece is not required for normalisation.
- Universal: can be used or SYBR® Green I or probe-based reactions and has been designed to work across a range of block and rotor-based instruments.
- SensiMix contains an internal reference dye for normalisation.
Proprietary hot-start chemistry minimises non-specific amplification.
- SensiMix NoRef performs over a wide dynamic range (up to 10 orders of magnitude).
- Perfect for detection of low copy targets.
- SensiMix NoRef is available as trial-size pack of 15 reactions to try in your lab.
- Click here to request a sample
2 x Reaction mix consisting of:
- Heat-activated DNA polymerase
- 99% pure dNTPs
- MgCl2 (6mM)
Plus separate vials of:
6 months at -20ºC
Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
* 1 reaction=50 µl final volume