SensiMix is our original sensitive mix suitable across a range of block and rotor-based platforms. For more detalided information on the components of SensiMix, please click here
- Universal: can be used or SYBR® Green I or probe-based reactions and has been designed to work across a range of block and rotor-based instruments.
- SensiMix contains an internal reference dye for normalisation.
Proprietary hot-start chemistry minimises non-specific amplification.
- SensiMix performs over a wide dynamic range (up to 10 orders of magnitude).
- Perfect for detection of low copy targets.
- SensiMix is available as trial-size pack of 15 reactions to try in your lab.
- Click here to request a sample
2 x Reaction mix consisting of:
- Heat-activated DNA polymerase
- 99% pure dNTPs
- MgCl2 (6mM)
- Internal reference
Plus separate vials of:
6 months at -20ºC
Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
* 1 reaction=50 µl final volume